The Forma Boulder trials boots combine quality, durability and safety to ensure many hours of trials pleasure! Italian design at competitive pricing, that is what the Forma brand is all about!
* full grain leather boot
* trials specific anti-slippery rubber sole
* thermoformed safety ankle shield for optimal protection
* shaped shin plate with air vents
* Forma branded suede leather heat protector on inside boot
* replaceable and adjustable plastic buckles
* padded inner lining
* incorporated steel shank
* anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with air pump system
Motorcycle boots are a firmer fit to regular shoes or work boots. If you don’t know your motorcycle boot size, then in most cases you need to order one size larger than your sneakers or work boots (USA size).
To be sure, you can measure your feet length against the boot’s internal footbed measurement, and your feet should be at least 3/4 inch (15-20mm) shorter than the internal footbed. This measurement gives you the correct toe clearance for safety and comfort.